Summer getaways with loved ones just got a little more special. Enjoy up to 30% off your stay including breakfast and more benefits.
Book this offer until 15/09/19
For stays until 30/09/19
Stay with us this summer at our locally inspired hotels across the Middle East and Africa, as you step out to explore the hidden treasures and local stories that make each of the destinations what they are today.
What’s more - enjoy up to 30% off across all Mercure hotels in the region, daily breakfast and up to 25% off across selected restaurants bars outlets.
ALL members get a chance to win 500,000 Rewards Points, equivalent of more than $10,000 in hotel stays*. Each new booking is a chance to be the winner of our final prize draw. Not a member? Join now
Why wait? Hurry up and Book now!
SIZZLING SUMMER SALE IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
1. General ALL terms and conditions apply to the [MEA Summer Offer] rate and you must be a ALL member to benefit from it.
2. The stay must be booked at the [HOT SUMMER PACKAGE] rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [01/07/2019] to [30/09/2019] in one of the participating hotels in [Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Seychelles, Tunisia], and booked between [01/07/2019] and [15/09/2019], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET).
Also the offer is valid for a member’s stay from [01/07/2019] to [30/09/2019] in one of the participating hotels in [Middle East and Egypt], and booked between [01/07/2019] and [15/09/2019], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET).
The offer is not valid in the hotels under the [BANYAN TREE, ANGSANA and MANTIS] brands.
4. The stay must be a minimum of  night for stays in participating hotels in [Middle East and Egypt]
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [MEA Summer Offer] offer.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a ALL member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor mobile apps, the Accor call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your ALL Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. The ALL Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with Accor call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
14. The booking is non-refundable.
15. The dining discount is available only on the selected restaurants and bars. To be checked with Hotel staff.
16. The Summer Sale 2019 prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is governed by the terms and conditions stated below (“Prize Draw T&Cs”) and the general rules of the ALL loyalty programme (“Loyalty Programme Rules”). In the event of any discrepancy between the Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, the Loyalty Programme Rules shall prevail.
Registered and eligible ALL members (“Members”) are entitled to enter into the Prize Draw. Entry into the Prize Draw affords participating Members the chance to win 500,000 ALL reward points (500,000 reward points equate to €10,000 credit when used to pay stays in ALL participating hotels under the terms and condition of the ALL loyalty programme.
Dates and times referred to in these Prize Draw T&Cs refer to dates and times on the Central European Time (CET) time zone (UTC +1hr).
ACCOR, a société anonyme incorporated under the laws of France, having its registered office at 82, rue Henri Farman, CS 20077 92445 Issy-Les-Moulineaux - France, registered with the Nanterre Registry of Commerce and Companies under number B 602 036 444 (hereafter the “Promoter”), has organised the Prize Draw, entitled “Sizzling Summer Sale 2019”.
16.2. Conditions of entry
Entry into the Prize Draw shall be between 01/07/2019 and 15/09/2019 (all dates inclusive).
The Prize Draw is open to members of the ALL loyalty programme (each a “Participant”), regardless of their country of residence. Participants must be at least 18 years old on the date of entry into the Prize Draw.
Employees and representatives of the Promoter (and members of their family), subcontractors and advisers of the Promoter and in general, any company or natural person involved, directly or indirectly, in the creation or conduct of the Prize Draw are precluded from entering the Prize Draw.
Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to:
• Properly fulfilling the above requirements; and
• Making a reservation for a stay (“Stay”) at a Participating Hotel (definition below) in accordance with the below Eligibility Criteria.
Ability to enter into the Prize Draw shall close for new entries at 11.59pm on 15/09/2019.
16.3. Eligibility criteria
Entry into the Prize Draw shall be subject to a Participant booking a valid Stay. To be valid, a Stay must be conform to the following criteria:
A Stay must be booked at the Sizzling Summer Sale rate (“Rate”). Where a Rate is not available, that stay will not qualify as a Stay and entry into the Prize Draw will not be granted for that booking.
A Stay must be booked for a minimum of 1 night in duration within the period from 01/07/2019 to 30/09/2019 at a participating hotel (“Participating Hotel”)
Participating Hotels fall within the following countries: Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Seychelles, Tunisia, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
Each individual Stay shall count towards one separate entry into the Prize Draw.
A Stay shall be one booking by a Member for one or multiple rooms. Bookings that include more than one room shall be counted as one Stay.
To be valid, a Stay must be booked by a Participant between 00.00am on 01/07/2019 and 11.59pm on 15/09/2019.
The Prize Draw is not valid for bookings made at hotels under the BANYAN TREE, ANGSANA and MANTIS brands.
Any consecutive booking at the same hotel (i.e. booking involving a Participant checking-out and checking-back on the same day in the same hotel), will be considered a single Stay for the purposes of the Prize Draw and shall be eligible once for entry into the Prize Draw.
A Stay must be booked directly through Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor mobile apps, the Accor call centre or directly at a Participating Hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system automatically connects to the Accor booking office.
Any booking made through a reseller, tour operator or other third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) shall not be considered a valid Stay and shall not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
Members must provide a valid ALL loyalty programme membership number when making a booking for a Stay. The membership card will be required by the reception desk of the Participating Hotel at time of check-in for each Stay.
One winning Participant (“Winner”) will win 500,000 ALL reward points (“Prize”).
The Prize is not transferable and has no monetary value if unused and may not be returned or exchanged against cash or gift of any sort.
Notwithstanding the above, the Promoter, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of similar or equivalent value.
16.5. Drawing the winner
The Prize Draw shall be run at an appropriate time following 15/09/2019 and under the supervision of a sanctioned officer who will make the draw of the Winner from among all qualifying Participants.
The Winner shall be notified of the result of the Prize Draw by the Promoter or agent of the Promoter.
Notification shall be made to the Winner via the email address supplied by the Winner at the time of booking of their eligible Stay. Non-Winners shall not be contacted of the outcome of the Prize Draw.
The Prize will be credited to the Winner’s ALL account approximately 20 days following the end date of the Prize Draw.
In accepting the Prize, the Winner shall authorize all necessary checks on their identity, domicile and age. Any information provided by the Winner which is found to be misleading or deliberately falsely made shall result in the automatic withdraw of the Prize from that person and the Prize Draw shall be run again. All Participants accept that the Promoter’s decision in this regard is final.
The Winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the Winner shall participate in all such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The Winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies for an unlimited time, the Winner's image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16.6. Status of prize draw t&cs and loyalty programme rules
The Prize Draw is governed by these Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, which shall at all times be construed in accordance with the laws of France.
Entry in the Prize Draw implies unreserved acceptance of these Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, as well as all accepted norms and ethical/moral rules concerning use of the internet.
The Prize Draw T&Cs may be:
viewed free of charge at the Promoter’s website (available here); and
sent, free of charge, to any person asking for the same in writing prior to the closing date of the Prize Draw (postmarked) to: ALL, 82, rue Henri Farman, CS 20077 92445 Issy-Les-Moulineaux – France.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, extend, shorten or simply cancel the Prize Draw in the event of an act of god or other force majeure occurrence beyond its control, including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud, (a “Precluding Event”). On the occurrence of a Precluding Event (such determined at the sole and reasonable discretion of the Promoter), the Promoter reserves the rights to cancel, postpone, shorten or otherwise change the terms of the Prize Draw.
Any change or amendment to these Prize Draw T&Cs shall be clearly stated at the relevant section of the website stated in section 6 above.
The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment of whatever nature incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of entry into the Prize Draw or acceptance of the Prize or that that may otherwise involve all or part of the computer or any other property used by a Participant during the process of entering the Prize Draw.
Entry into the Prize Draw is dependent on a Participant’s mobile/internet connection and the Promoter accepts no liability in the event of any malfunction, bug, worm, virus, or actions of any unauthorized third party preventing the correct operation of the Prize Draw.
Crediting the ALL account of the Winner, although carried out with full diligence by the Promoter and in the best interests of the Winner, is subject to certain risks and perils for which the Promoter shall not be held liable.
16.9. Intellectual property
In accordance with the laws governing literary and artistic copyright, the reproduction and performance of all or part of the elements contained in the literature and media containing the Prize Draw by any person other than the Promoter or agent of the Promoter are strictly prohibited. The brands referred to in the Prize Draw are registered by their respective owners.
All brands, logos and other distinctive artwork reproduced on the site used for the Prize Draw (together “Marks”), as well as on those sites to which hypertext links are enabled, are and shall remain protected and the exclusive property of the holders of those Marks.
Any unauthorised reproduction of the Marks shall constitute, or could constitute, an infringement of copyright and shall be punishable by law.
All software used on the sites and platforms dedicated to the Prize Draw and those to which the Promoter enables access, as well as the wording, comments, illustrations or images reproduced on such sites are or could be subject to copyright protection and any unauthorised reproduction shall constitute, or could constitute, an infringement of copyright and shall be punishable by law.
16.10. Protection of personal data
Personal data collected over the duration of the Prize Draw is subject to processing in accordance with the French data protection legislation.
Any deception or attempted deception by a Member in respect to the Prize Draw will result in the disqualification of that person from any continued involvement in the Prize Draw and the Promoter reserves the right to evaluate the appropriateness of that Member’s continued membership of the ALL loyalty program.
Any dispute relating to the Prize Draw or these Prize Draw T&Cs must be submitted in writing.
The Promoter will be the final arbiter for any matters relating to the application of these Prize Draw T&Cs or any matters not covered by them.
Any litigation will be submitted before the competent courts of France.